Saturday, February 22, 2014

Broken Blogspot Comment System

--

A friend has pointed out to me that comments here at Blogger/Blogspot are not working reliably.

Therefore, apologies to anyone who has been attempting to respond to my posts.

I'm not seeing the comment post requests at my end. I'm not willing to open up comments without approval because I absolutely despise spam, which is the inevitable result of open comment posting. Additionally, I don't like cleaning up other people's messes, especially spam.

Getting Google to pay attention to problems is difficult. My experience is that they'd rather insult you than fix their blunders. It's called 'bad attitude'. But I'll have a go at reporting the problem to them, wearing my garlic garland, silver cross and all.

Again: Apologies.

:-Derek


--

No comments:

Post a Comment