Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Adobe CRITICAL Security Updates for August!
- Adobe Shockwave Player - Update to v18.104.22.1689. (Be careful which version you install, either 32-bit or 64-bit, to match the bit mode being used by your web browsers. If one version fails, uninstall it and try the other). Numerous memory corruption (buffer overflow) vulnerabilities.
- Adobe Flash Media Server - Update to v4.0.3 or v3.5.7. Memory corruption (buffer overflow) vulnerability.
- Adobe AIR - Update to version v2.7.1. (Apparently required as part of the Adobe Flash Player update).
- Adobe Flash Player - Update to v10.3.186.5. Numerous memory corruption (buffer overflow) vulnerabilities and a cross-site information disclosure vulnerability.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 - Update via CS5/CS5.1 Standard Multiplugin Update. Malicious GIF file vulnerability.
- Adobe RoboHelp / RoboHelp Server - RoboHelp v22.214.171.1242 users are NOT vulnerable. Earlier RoboHelp 9 users update via APSB11-23_1.zip. RoboHelp 8 users update via APSB11-23_2.zip. Cross-site scripting attack vulnerability.
You can access links to all the security announcements and update files here:
Adobe Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) Blog